The Rice County 9-1-1 Emergency Communications
Center is responsible for dispatching the appropriate emergency services to the citizens of Rice County in a timely manner. The Communications Center is also responsible for gathering and disseminating information in a manner designed to foster a spirit of “team work,” with motivated personnel.
Our mission is built on values intrinsic to the Rice County 9-1-1 Emergency Communications Center, we believe in;
Constitutional Values of Our Democracy
- We believe that all citizens have the right to dignity and respect.
- We guarantee fair and equal treatment to all citizens.
- We believe citizens have the right to participate in the development of polices that directly affect their lives.
Maintaining the Trust of Our Citizens
- We are honest and open with the public.
- We encourage and nurture cooperation with and within our community.
Professional Excellence in the Department
- We strive to achieve the highest standards of integrity in our profession.
- We are proud of the Rice County Communications and will treat each other with fairness and respect.
- We will display admirable behavior both on and off duty.